[OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)

Subject: [OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:55:24 -0400
I think you must mean Hunt's main store in Melrose.  The Cambridge store
is not much more than a hole-in-the-wall.  Hunt's bought it up in the
last several years after the little old-line shop passed through several
business names and owners.  Too bad.  When I was first in that area the
store manager was an OM buff.

Hunt's locations
<http://www.huntsphotoandvideo.com/content/contactus/index.cfm>

Chuck Norcutt