[OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)

Subject: [OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:27:47 -0400
It wouldn't be hard to miss.  The store windows are not at eye level.
You need to go in a doorway and up a half flight of stairs to get into
the store.  It's on Mt. Auburn half way between Brattle and JFK streets.

There's also a moderately sizable Calumet store in Cambridge near the
Galleria Mall.

Chuck Norcutt