[OM] Re: E-410 Kit

Subject: [OM] Re: E-410 Kit
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 20:20:40 -0500
On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 05:59:10PM -0700, Ali Shah wrote:
> How does the body handle? Being so small and such.

I can't speak for Andrew, but I love it. It's exactly the ergonomics I was
looking for. It handles very, very well, especially with the kit 14-42.

I should go by B&H while I'm in NYC tomorrow afternoon looking for something
to do, and see how, say, the Sigma 30/1.4 handles on it; the slow kit lenses
are my main complaint at the moment. Maybe the 11-22, too.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC                   http://www.conmicro.com
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com      http://www.tronguy.net