[OM] Recent work with an E-300

Subject: [OM] Recent work with an E-300
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:51:33 +0100
The other weekend saw me doing my usual deal with the organisers of
Off The Tracks (a small festival in Derbyshire), whereby they let me
in & give me a T-shirt and I take lots of photos for them.  You might
think that's not financially sound, but since I'd be going anyway and
taking some photos anyway, I'm quite happy with the deal.  Anyway,
they get to use them for promoting their festival, but I get to keep
copyright.  It was a bit miserable from a weather point of view, but
some entertainment was to be had.

You can see the results here:

<http://www.ian955.fotopic.net>

It'll be the most recent collection.  Haven't got around to adding the
captions yet.  Some of them are quite good.  The Sigma 30/1.4 came in
very handy inside the windowless barn.