[OM] Re: Velvia 50 replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia 50 replacement
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 17:06:19 +0200
Ralf,

Are you sure it would be a good idea to have film sent over?
I would guess that every parcel that is sent overseas would be put
through an X-ray machine (either by customs or airport attendants) in
order to verify it's contents. That is something I wouldn't want
happening to my films.

Anyhow, have a lovely stay in Norway. I've visited the south of the
country a few years ago, and it's very scenic. I seem to remember
carrying Agfa RS100. Not the best choice then, and not an option by
now any more. I'd be hauling Fuji Provia 100F. Not especially for this
occasion, I simply like it's character.

Cheers,
Bart