[OM] Re: Next U.S. Olympus Odyssey Participant?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next U.S. Olympus Odyssey Participant?
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:41:20 +1000
> Wayne Harridge wrote:
> Melbourne, Oz (sunny, clear blue sky, light wind and
> "beautiful" today)

Oh, it must be 8th June - Sunshine in Melbourne Day
(and there's no point in quoting BoM statistics at me,
Wayne, because you *know* we don't listen ;-) ).

Incidentally, for an idea of the kind of weather we're
getting, here's an incident from my hometown, two hours
up the coast (and where mum lives, just on the other side
of the river entrance, and thus where most of my beach
photos are taken):

http://tinyurl.com/ysyleh
(Check out the photos especially)

Cheers,