[OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)

Subject: [OM] Re: Other Forums inc. Oly (410-510 Content)
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 00:38:46 -0400
Thanks for the heads up, Mike. (BTW, hhgregg is an electronics chain similar to
BestBuys or Circuit City.) I passed the news on to my daughter and she visited
our local hhgregg outlet earlier today and purchased an E-510 two lens kit.
They only had a demo in stock. The salesperson said that they received it and
put it on display yesterday. They are shipping her E-510 kit to the local store
and she expects to pick it up some time tomorrow, either late afternoon or
evening. FYI, the company has the one lens kit and the two lens kit available,
but not the body by itself.

My son and I are waiting for the bodies to hit the shelves. He is upgrading an
E-300 and I am upgrading an E-500. We have several excellent lenses, including
two 50mm Macros, the 14-54mm and the 50-200mm zooms. (We also have the kit
lenses, both capable of some excellent pictures, but not quite fast enough for
our purposes with current camera ISO limitations.) We are eagerly awaiting the
improved higher ISO capability and the IS on the E-510. However, I suspect that
the body only kits will be the last to hit the shelves.  :o(

Robert