[OM] Re: IMG: Drawbridge, a ghost town in the Silicon Valley

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Drawbridge, a ghost town in the Silicon Valley
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:40:58 -0700
It looks like you had a self-guided tour. Coyotte Hills Regional Park
(East Bay end of Dumbarton Bridge) used to have guided tours which
were the only "permitted" way to visit. I think it was around 1980
that someone burned most of the town down. I was told both Alviso and
especially Drawbridge were built for duck hunters ... boys night out?
-jeff