[OM] Re: Velvia 50 replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia 50 replacement
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:59:31 +0800
I could be wrong as I only had one roll of 100VS but I did compare the RDP
III and 100VS with my friend, under direct sunlight with the Zuiko 21/2 the
100VS has big color shift and it seems cooler than the Kodak EB II I used,
so I never try it again.

Yes, Fuji is generally cooler in color balance but mainly on shadow area.
The lower saturation of the RDP III makes the problem no so pronounced. For
Velvia 50, expose it a little more can reduce the cool tone. Even the
saturation of Velvia 50 is also high but I found it look more "real" then
the 100VS.

C.H.Ling