[OM] Re: Velvia 50 replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia 50 replacement
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 12:41:12 +0800
E100vs is excellent for magic hour & flower shots because it's strong
in red color performance. Its' green color performance is not as good
as Velvia but I think it's acceptable.

I agree that for normal sunny day shot, Fuji Velvia 50 is better than
E100vs. There is a short time no Velvia 50 in the market. I tried
Velvia 100/100F wihtout choice. I found that the performance is worse
than Velvia 50. Finally, I call E100vs only in that peroid. There is a
good news that Velvia 50 is reproduction & Fortia SP is very good too
but too expensive with US$11/roll ~_~

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans