[OM] Re: Super wide zooms [was Re: E-410 Kit]

Subject: [OM] Re: Super wide zooms [was Re: E-410 Kit]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:03:05 -0400
I do want the 17/18mm range available for architectural interiors but
the usage would be infrequent.  I have a 17mm Tokina/3.5 but I don't
know how good it is.

Whether the zoom distortion is complex or not I guess is immaterial as
long as it's not too complex for PTLens to handle it.

Thanks again for the demo,
Chuck Norcutt