[OM] Re: Whitefish, MT -- skies and water and dams. Oh, and a really big

Subject: [OM] Re: Whitefish, MT -- skies and water and dams. Oh, and a really big truck
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:01:00 +1000
> Moose wrote:
> Me too. I couldn't resist playing with 93 a little.  ;-)
> http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/DanMitchell/P5191193.htm

Sometimes I find your Moosification to be a little "overcooked",
though I acknowledge that you have said you will at times
intentionally "overcook" things to show what's possible. I
always click on your links, because I always learn and enjoy.

This particular Moosification, however, turns what is already a
most pleasurable photo to contemplate (empathetic with the
individual included), into something that, to me, is quite
beautiful. Excellent shot, Dan, and excellent active appreciation
of it, Moose.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz