[OM] Re: E-410 Kit

Subject: [OM] Re: E-410 Kit
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 01:26:55 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Here's one I'm really bothered by. It's horrible for sharpness,
> positively Holgaesque in the dark and 1600 ISO plus lots of PS work
> but the composition and luminosity I find compelling. Really can't
> make my mind up about it.
> http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/79326358

You are bothered because you have managed an excellent version of a
1930s French street photographer's work.

The contrast and "tone" are great, the setting  right on and the central
Moment captured perfectly. Even the slight motion blur fits right into
the milieu.

It feels odd because you are not a famous 1930s Parisian photographer -
are you?

Moose