[OM] Re: Super wide zooms [was Re: E-410 Kit]

Subject: [OM] Re: Super wide zooms [was Re: E-410 Kit]
From: Graeme Pow <graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:03:52 +0100
On 9 June 2007 Moose wrote:
 > > Make that a big thanks from me too.  I found it extremely helpful
 > > to see the differences between your uncorrected and corrected
 > > images taken inside the canopies of Coastal Live Oak by way of a
 > > roll-over, and was equally surprised at the amount of bulging in
 > > the centre portions of the images.  Much appreciated.
 > >
 > Glad it helps. The roll-overs certainly make it visible in a way
 > other comparisons don't. Now, is that good?  :-)

Definitely.  Maybe it's the onset of becoming a curmudgeon but I hate
having to fight to get at the information I want, so anything that helps
get a point across with clarity and brevity is most welcome.

 > > I do believe you've helped sell another copy of PTLens!
 > >
 > Wow, I should ask for a commission. 10% would be $1.50. Just be
 > careful of the perspective correction part.

Hehe... a bargain.  At this rate we may need to set up a Moose
Appreciation Fund.  And perhaps one for The Schnozz, too, as I enjoy
reading his Image66 Media blog.

Will promise to be careful with perspective correction.  Thanks again.

Graeme