[OM] FS: various OM stuff

Subject: [OM] FS: various OM stuff
From: "William Sommerwerck" <grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:15:19 -0700
As some of you know, I sold most of my Olympus OM system several years ago,
to pay the mortgage.

I recovered financially, and seriously considered replacing those lenses and
accessories I used most often (or most lusted after). But — as much as I
love most everything Olympus — I’d be re-committing to a system that’s
technologically obsolete. (Not to mention the fact that used Zuikos are
pricey.)

So I’ve decided to switch to Canon EOS. I will therefore be selling my
remaining Olympus stuff. Almost all are in excellent or better condition,
and most have their original packaging and user manuals.

Rather than giving extended descriptions, please contact me about those
items you’re seriously interested in, and I’ll give you the details – and a
freshly taken photo, if you want it.

There’s one I do want to talk about here, though, and that’s the OM-1 body.
I bought it a few years ago expecting to use it for astrophotography, but
didn’t. It’s in unbelievably good condition — at first glance, you’d think
it was new, that’s how clean it is. I’d like at least $150. (Before you
ask — it doesn’t have the motor drive coupling.)

Prices are otherwise open. However — though I’m aware that prices for OM
equipment has somewhat declined — I’m reluctant to “give away” these items.

This offer will remain open for a week to 10 days, possibly longer. If I can
’t get reasonable prices and/or sell most of these items, they'll be going
to one of those “we buy photo equipment companies”, not eBay.

Please contact me directly at grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx. Thank you.

Olympus stuff
OM-1 body
OM-4T body, black  (new calfskin leather)
OM-4T body, champagne  (new calfskin leather)
OM-PC body
OM leather case
35-70 f/4 autofocus lens (The autofocus is built into the lens itself.)
lens hood  35/2.8, 50/1.4, 50/1.4
leather shoulder strap with pad 2 (2)
battery cover / motor drive cover
body caps (2)
lens cap (49mm)
strap pad (rubber)
Eyecup 1 (missing rubber eye cup)

F280 flash
off-camera extension cable for F280
Motor Drive Relay Cord  1.2m
Varimagni Finder
Winder 2
focusing screens (complete set, both 1- and 2- series; will not break up
set)
dioptric correction lens -3
1-10 focusing screen
In-focus trigger cord (2)
lens-cleaning tissue (Really!) (2)

Pen FT body (chrome)
Pen FT 38 f/1.8 lens
Pen FT leather case

Sigma stuff
Sigma 70-210 f/2.8 APO

Sunpak stuff
OT-1D module (2)

Vivitar stuff
Vivitar 2X-21 teleconverter
Vivitar AT-21 extension tubes for OM mount
Vivitar TLA-1 telephoto lens adapter