[OM] Re: Next U.S. Olympus Odyssey Participant?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next U.S. Olympus Odyssey Participant?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:09:23 -0700
Good evening Richard,

The project was started by Andrew McPhee about 2 years ago. He sent
his first OM-1 then became very frustrated because participants
weren't carrying through. I picked up the project sending one OM-1N to
Australia and a second started in New York. At first participants were
quite good at sending in pictures. Lately probably only 20% of the
people who've had the camera have sent in photos. It's strange I know
at least one participant posted some pictures on his own web site but
didn't send any in. He has since disappeared.

If you want to participate you're welcome but it will probably be fall
or winter before a camera get here. If you've sunk into total
degeneracy and sold all of your Zuikos, I can lend you one or two ;-)

http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/index.htm

The site isn't in very good shape as I've been trying to learn enough
about dynamic web pages to completely re-create it.

Best wishes,
-jeff