[OM] Re: Why I feel like a freaking idiot sometimes

Subject: [OM] Re: Why I feel like a freaking idiot sometimes
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:31:53 +1000
I'm in late as usual and not sure of context but if I send an
attachment with OSX Mail I'm asked if I want to send a 'Windows
friendly' version and many programs, espcially cross platform like
Office allow me to save in Windows useable versions. Is that specific
output?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx