[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got tota

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:33:41 +0200
Hiya,

 >Almost total platform transparency.  Parallels rocks.

Yeah, it's quite cool, but there are (at present) still two reasons
for me to have a "proper" Bootcamp installation next to the Parallels
enabled (same) Bootcamp version:
1) Better "native" hardware support, including BOTH processor cores,
as far as I gather.
2) My Hi-MD only works under a proper native Bootcamp boot. Not under
Parallels.

There are some more such things, but I wonder if the new version of
Parallels offers any relieve in those two aspects?

Cheerz,
Olafo