[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got tota

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:06:04 -0400
Tell me how you really feel.

If Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop are now included applications, then
you win the argument.  Since those are essentially the two applications that
I use, anything else included free is about as useful to me as a superduper
version of Minesweeper.  Giving me free things I don't use.....

My AV is free.
My anti-spyware is free.

If Macs were popular enough, they'd have problems too.  They're not
invulnerable. They're just popular enough to bother.

Tom