[OM] Re: Compact flash cards for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Compact flash cards for E500
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:12:24 -0700
They have been known to unexpectedly fail, however. It is not often,
but it happens. So not all is wonderful.

It sort of makes a good argument for buying the less expensive
smaller ones. Not as much will be lost with a failure. Or get the
large ones now with the idea of moving into a 24MP camera next year. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA