[OM] Re: How do you carry "Big Bertha"

Subject: [OM] Re: How do you carry "Big Bertha"
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:55:50 -0400
I hear you.  Yes, it's time for another lens but actually much of the
shooting was in rather dark conditions.  This is not the wide open San
Diego Zoo but a hilly and heavily forested zoo in upstate New York.
Most of what was of interest was in deep shade or indoors in even darker
conditions.  I should have been shooting at ISO 1600 and 3200 but
wasn't.  I started at 400, moved to 800 but didn't move far enough.

The only decent snap of the day was gotten while wandering out under
some trees that had died and catching this shot with a very nice cloud.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/tree_with_cloud.jpg>

Chuck Norcutt