[OM] Re: How do you carry "Big Bertha"

Subject: [OM] Re: How do you carry "Big Bertha"
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:17:35 -0400
Thanks for the suggestions.  I've been carrying a camera around my neck
for 45 years so it might be a bit late to teach an old dog new tricks.
And typically there's a 3 pound battery pack hanging in that over the
shoulder position so the camera normally has competition to sit there.
But I'll give it a try after I get a little more strap length.  What's
on there right now (the stock Canyon strap) is a tad short to serve.

Chuck Norcutt