[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got tota

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:00:19 +1000
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> The control interface was too different (and I think,
> vastly superior to most). The punters couldn't cope and
> wouldn't buy.

That's one of the few "point-and-shoot" digital cameras
(aside from to Oly 770SW, which has its own specific
advantages) that actually piqued my interest in the seeming
continual release of new models by all manufacturers. I've
always wondered if it's as good as it looks. I know some folk
may hear "looks" and think "irrelevance", but the "looks" I
mean are the same things that got me with the iPod - there
was an instant sense from its appearance that it does what
it was designed to do, in the most simple, logical, "friendly"
or "intuitive" fashion possible. Owning one, I found that
the looks weren't deceiving.

So, Andrew, how easy is it for you to describe what makes the
control interface of the Samsung "vastly superior"?

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz