[OM] Vuescan color profile problem {WAS:Don't cry, just do it! [was Velv

Subject: [OM] Vuescan color profile problem {WAS:Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]}
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:12:58 +0800
I tried Vuescan last night, I found that there is no color profile
setting & default is Apple RGB as my computer is Mac. I am worrying
that the effect if I take "Apple RGB" file to shop for print out.

Btw, I found the performance of Vuescan for negative film is much
better than Nikon Scan with default setting but opposite for slide
film. Of course there was no IT8 target profile applied. Dunno the
difference with IT8 profile for slide film?

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans