[OM] Re: Compact flash cards for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Compact flash cards for E500
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:35:05 -0700
If I am understanding correctly you are leaving one image on the card
while deleting the rest? Doesn't that mean you can never reformat the
card?  Sounds like a method for eventually losing a bunch of images
to me. Even my C-7000 provides a reformat setting. It should be used.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA