[OM] Re: Why I feel like a freaking idiot sometimes

Subject: [OM] Re: Why I feel like a freaking idiot sometimes
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:00:32 +1000
Thanks for mentioning Outlook and ruining my day. It's a dreadful
program compared to what I use (OSX Mail and previously, Eudora) and
yet my employer, the State Education Dept. uses it. I asked that my
personal email addy be used on the school's distribution list for
general messages - 'We can't do that because the list is controlled
by the department and they give you an edumail account.' Erk! And if
I have them rerouted, I can't reply to them and I get the nastiest
colour and html effects imagineable.
And it's so slow - I walked through the executive suite the other day
and there were the Principal and the three Asst. Principals all doing
email. It's all they seem to do these days. Welcome to the
communication revolution.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx