[OM] 2-series screen newbie question

Subject: [OM] 2-series screen newbie question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:34:01 -0400
Finally obtained a black 4T to add to the stable of the OM2 / 2N and am very
pleased ? ;-)) as well to obtain a 2-13 screen.? May get it scribed for use
with the 35 shift--my wife likes that one for her architectural shots and I
suspect she will appreciate/require the brighter VF.? Ran across a couple posts
in the archives regarding the possible weird bokeh and possible trouble with
this screen's use for Macro.? Moose also mentioned yesterday that the 1-series
is better below a fl of 28mm.?? Can't think of any better place but this list
to ask about the bokeh/macro issues and use with the 21 f2.? Given the # of
years that have elapsed since the posts, suspect this may be a? bit of a
rehash--- my apologies in that case.? Thanks for any comments.
Mike

http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/1998-08/msg00608.html

http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/1998-08/msg00692.html

AOL at AOL.com.