[OM] FS: various OM stuff

Subject: [OM] FS: various OM stuff
From: Tim Taylor <timt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:11:41 -0500
Just subscribed to this list and found this thread.  I have just
recently bought into the older OM system.  Currently I have a C-8080
that I shoot digital with but miss my older Nikon 35mm system.  But had
heard so many good things about the OM system that I found an older gent
selling his system and purchased it from him for very little.  Currently
have a OM2n, winder 2, 24/2.8, 50/3.5, 75-150/4, 300/4, plus odd
filters, etc.

I would really like to get the OM4 or 4t but not sure I can afford it.
What is the price for your black OM4t?