[OM] Re: FS: various OM stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: various OM stuff
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:08:10 -0600
You'll love an OM-4 or 4t. I have two 4T bodies and I couldn't live without
them. I also have an old OM-1n and I never use it. The incredible spot
metering system of the 4T lets me quickly set perfect exposure when doing
street photography and fast candid work even in very low light. With cameras
like your OM-2n, you have to use the meter readings as the basis for a guess
since its so easily fooled by bright skies, abnormally bright or dark
subject matter and unusual lighting. Using the 4T in manual mode with spot
meter I can quickly set the meter to a area of tone and set the right
exposure to make it come out the right tone in the photo.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com