[OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:48:35 -0700
Larry wrote:
> Actually bringing attention to other camera brand forums was not of any
> meaning to me. The comment was just highlighting another example of the
> humorous tunnel vision that automatically relegates DSLRs other than
> Canon/Nikon to cute, oddities that don't actually exist with any useful
> seriousness.
Well, I don't feel that way about Pentax, and have very seriously looked
at the K10D, but for the moment, I'm sticking to what I have. Too bad
the funny named ones weren't up to snuff. By the time they came up with
a winner, I was on my second C, had some lenses for that mount, etc. and
am very happy with the results. Maybe next cycle, unless Oly finally
gets it right too.
> Ignorance can equal humor?

While you are probably right in the larger sense, I think that's unfair
to pin on this list. people responded about forums they participate in
or have at least checked out.You can hardly expect them to  go cruising
lists for cameras they don't have just to post about them. You are the
Pentax guy here at the moment. If you wanted comments about the Pentax
forums posted in the thread here, it was up to you.

Moose