[OM] Re: 2-series screen newbie question

Subject: [OM] Re: 2-series screen newbie question
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:26:38 -0700
That loud thwopping sound you just heard was me slapping my fore head and
yelling "duh".

The light bulb turns on.  Olympus puts out a new line of cameras that have
semi-silvered mirrors and the view gets darker.  New screens are needed.  The
new screens are so much brighter we shave of the tabs a little and stick them
into the early models.  And then send them off to John to be calibrated.

The world is balanced again.  At ease.  Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Jay