[OM] Re: E-410 Kit

Subject: [OM] Re: E-410 Kit
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:02:25 +0930
On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:19:18PM -0400, Larry wrote:

> Yeah, but if you have it on your mantle as part of a nazi or "neo-nazi"
> item, you can't say "It's, uhh, for uh good luck, and.....'wellness',
> and stuff".

Hi Larry,

There is a lot of potential for misuse of anything.   People use knives
as screwdrivers...  Others use bottles (or even Nikon Fs) as hammers...
Some run both Windows _AND_ OSX on Intel processors... (just kidding)
This symbol was used in Eastern texts. As a result, in the early 20th
Century it came to be associated with intelligence & 'enlightenment',
which (I think) is why it was used in the way it was.

Please understand that I'm in no way making light of one of the darkest
times in the recent history of humanity (there was a even a 'master
plan' for my part of the world).

davidt