[OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:20:30 -0400
Thanks Chuck, I really appreciate the comments. Yes, there are 3 pages,
and if people don't know, the photos will expand to full width just by
clicking on each one.

Continually changing lenses between the kit lens, Tamron 70-300mm, and
sometimes my "A 50mm" f1.4 MF lens that works in all auto modes - at
over 2500 images on the K10D I guess could have let a speck of dust in,
but I also have not seen any.

The Packard shot was done with the 18-55mm $79 kit lens which has a
decent bokeh, so the lens was opened up  to about f8 to let parts of the
photo get a bit soft. (here's another of the Packard):

http://mutley.hypermart.net/GreenPackardLogo.jpg

The guy with the ivory jacket was a quick grab shot that I almost missed
done with the Tamron 70-300mm at about 180mm where the shake reduction
made it passable.

Larry