[OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:29:21 -0400
The Packards were great cars.  My uncle and also one of my friends both
had '54 Packards.  I think that must have been close to the last year.
Was it '56 for the end of the line?

You've got some great car shots there but the guy in the ivory jacket is
some pretty good competition for best shot.

Chuck Norcutt