[OM] Re: Road Trip!

Subject: [OM] Re: Road Trip!
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:32:14 -0400
Tom,
 http://www.fallsoftheohio.org/ is another interesting site across the river
from Louisville in Indiana. I also like our historic cemetery where Harlan
Sanders is laid to rest. http://www.cavehillcemetery.com/  If you're into
watching the local crazies check out http://www.louisvilleextremepark.org/ a
local skate park right off I65. There is also a wonderful research forest
south of Louisville http://www.bernheim.org/ with some beautiful trails.
 If you'd like to get together, I could recommend some bad restaurants too
:)

Bob