[OM] Re: OM -> EOS focus confirm adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM -> EOS focus confirm adapter
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:52:06 -0600
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> He certainly has the lowest price around.  I'm tempted.  Looking at ebay
> in the US for similar I found the same seller but also found this guy.
> He's presumably using the same AF chip but comments that it also enables
> certain metering modes.  Anybody know anything about that?

My buddy (Royce Howland of Naturescapes.net) and I were recently in
Britain and Crete together, and he was using this adapter (or one
identical to it) exclusively with his OM lenses on his 5D.  He likes it.

He's unavailable at the moment (in the back of beyond around Cornwall,
if his latest e-mail is accurate), so I can't get him to drop by this
List and comment, but he will be back in Calgary after the 26th of June,
and if anyone's interested, I can ask him to post his experiences with
it then.  He uses it with the Zuiko 35mm shift lens and the 21/2.0.

Garth