[OM] Re: Safari

Subject: [OM] Re: Safari
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:46:06 -0700
> From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I am now officially done with the Mac vs. PC thread.  Just thought
> his was
> funny.

With all due respect, you, sir, are a troll. The only thing funny is
the ignorance from which you criticize.

(BTW: those bugs were discovered yesterday, and officially patched
today with 3.0.1. What other software vendor responds so quickly?)

A week or so ago, I patiently scrolled through hundreds of Windows
messages, and never felt the need to rain on their parade or toss
insults their way.

This week, some Mac fans were having a nice chat, bothering no one,
when you burst in with your insults and innuendo. That makes you a
provocateur and a troll.

I would strongly suggest that the Windows people huddle in their
corner and not talk about Macs or respond to Mac threads, and that
the Mac people do the same. That was largely the case until Tom
jumped in.

And now I think I'll take Mark Twain's advice and leave this discussion.

:::: Never argue with an idiot: a bystander can't tell the
difference. -- Mark Twain ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::