[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:06:37 +1000
Indeed sir your boundless patience is an exemplar to we other poor,
irritable mortals,  flawed creatures that we are and unworthy to lick
the hem of your filthy robe. Such a display of circular and
cretinously incompetent support from my ISP would have reduced me to
a gibbering wreck, my howls of rage interspersed with such
vituperative utterance as, 'we know where you live,' and, "may your
pet toad die of cancer!'
It is comforting that you were able to discuss your trivial concerns
and difficulties with actual human beings although a sub-continental
automaton may have offered better advice and I do hope that you
obtained the phone number of the young femgeek with a sense of humour
as such individuals are few and to be cherished.
I can assert that my recent visit to hear the prognostications of the
Dalai Lama revealed him to be less 'centred' and karmatic than you
appear to be and that whatever is in the local water in your locale
is worth exporting in vast quantities to initiate world peace and a
great deal of bewildered smiling. If you can maintain this attitude
for just a few more months, I do believe that we can found a decently
profitable religion off the back of your spreading wellspring of joy.
Keep smiling, for the world is deeply absurd and you seem to have
learned to appreciate it for what it is.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx