[OM] Re: 410 review at dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: 410 review at dpreview
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:33:03 +1000
Actually at JB (not quite HiFi) which is next to  Michaels in the
direction of Ted's  on Elizabeth Street - where another store whose
name escapes me went belly up. It's now a discount outlet. Good for
stuff like cheap cards at least.
Personally I prefer to hang out around  Camera Exchange where
yesterday in a particularly mellow mood I succumbed to a nice used
Canon 300mm f4 IS. Ooof! Today's 'roo shots will be up on my pbase
site  soon. :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx