[OM] Re: Demise of the Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Demise of the Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:48:45 +0100
* On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 04:41:50PM +1000, Andrew Fildes said:

> Mont Blanc. 20yo Meisterstück, medium nib.
> Ink - Mont Blanc Bordeaux (the other has Waterman's Green in it).
> A good pen, like any good tool, vanishes as you use it.
> I just knew that someone would bite!

Oh, I'm sure you'll catch a few others.   Much like me tbh.

I've a very pleasent Cross (I think it's an ATX Matt Chrome) which I use
with Herbin ink (Vert Réséda at the moment),  though I want some of their
Black Tea.   Hmm,  must order some soon. (for those in the uk,
http://www.thewritingdesk.co.uk is very good for such things, along with
notebooks and paper that can take wet ink very well...)

It's just nice to take time over such things every now and then, and a nice
pen on good paper is one of those joys.

p.

(who's handwriting is still horrific, and has been for ever.)
--
   |\      _,,,---,,_         " .. to boldy split infinitives
   /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_    that have never been split before