[OM] Re: 410 review at dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: 410 review at dpreview
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:04:14 +1000
Things have changed. Michaels is always overpriced for used and has
had a major refit to become just another prosumer store. The museum
has been formalised on the second and is open to any moocher who can
make it up the stairs - nice collection of books for sale there too.
Camera Exchange is the premier pro shop these days just up the hill
from Michaels and is the main Melbourne Leica dealer for openers.  It
is the place perhaps. The guy who runs it has done very well and has
a warehouse full of bits which we try to get him to open occasionally
so we can trawl trough the goodies. Got some great stuff last time.
The warehouse is the sort  of place where he goes 'Visoflex? Yeah,
there's a box of it over there' and there is, a box the size of a tea
chest with three guys head down in it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx