[OM] Re: Demise of the Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Demise of the Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:09:00 +1000
> Wayne Harridge wrote:
> Early in my working life I got into trouble using green, the
> comment was something like: "only the auditors are allowed to
> use green ink".

I, too, got in the same trouble. I've always liked writing in
green though, and there's usually three or four, cheap, green
ballpoints to found in each of the assorted bags I might
carry around.

I've started to write in pencil though. It's like regressing
through your early school years.

Cheers,
Marc (looking past a box of crayons to some fingerpaint)
Sydney, Oz