[OM] Re: Demise of the Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Demise of the Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:13:46 +0100
* On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 09:55:37PM +1000, Andrew Fildes said:

> I'd love to get all calligraphic but my motives are more mundane
> (apart from impressing those around with starred black pens and sepia
> ink) - I have a little arthritis in my right and with a smooth, gold
> nib which has worn in to my grip, I can write for a very long time.

That's a much better reason than mine!

I remember reading about an author who found he could write for hours
without severe cramp with a certain type of pen (I /think/ it was a
Flexinib Waterman or an Omas...).  He ゑent out and bought a load up with
him to take with book signings to relieve fatigue.

Most of my writing is typing these days... I still carry a moleskin
notebook in my bag though, mostly for durability rather than anything else.

p.

--
this signature was brought to you by the letter R and the number 47
htag 0.0.23: [            I believe it's true, but I wish I knew. ]