[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:56:56 -0400
Ha! Under normal circumstances, I would take this opportunity to say
something, ah, negative about my wife. But I just can't bring myself
to do it. I must be getting old, and slow. Or maybe I'm just in love.
<g>

--Bob

PS: And it also pains me to admit that while I got the femgeek's
phone number, I forgot to get her name. Sigh.