[OM] Re: Bye all.

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye all.
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:53:37 +0200
I second that, please don't go, I know you have contributed greatly to
the list since I joined and also selfishly "especially  because I will
feel partly responsible because I started  a thread which grew into a
monster", the list is like a living object it breathes, grows and
sometimes gets ill but it will heal itself, you will see if you stick
around ;-)

IanW