[OM] Re: Bye all.

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye all.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:37:55 -0700
Tom,

I don' t see you as part of the problem at all. It is true that the list
has changed a lot since I first joined, and folks don't seem able (as a
group) to have a civil, unemotional discussion about computer platforms.
sorry to see that you got caught up in the crossfire. Hope you will
reconsider sticking around as if you leave, it will be one more of the
'original' (to me) list members gone, and with it some of the original
camaraderie.

Jim Couch