[OM] Re: [OT] cholesterol meds

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] cholesterol meds
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:21:02 -0400

Looks like this ended up in my "drafts" folder for a month.

A little privately owned campground in Equinunk PA, northeast corner of
the state.  I've been going there every year since the first Star Wars
film (chapter IV) came out.

Last year, their creek overflowed late June and literally washed away
some RV's and then temporarily changed the course of the creek.  The
tent site area was completely cut off from the rest of the campground.
  Since then, they bought an excavator, dug out the creek where it had
been blocked up with rocks and trees, and put the it back on it's
original course.  The state was of no help fixing this. Going up June
29th.

Fortunately, Lisa loves camping, her parents camped a lot (in the 60's,
took a ship over to Europe, WITH their car, and then camped around Europe.)

Here are a few pics of our site @ Pleasant Valley Campgrounds.

http://www.zuiko.com/index_033.htm

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net