[OM] Re: Demise of the Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Demise of the Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera
From: Andrew Wiese <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:42:41 -0700 (PDT)

Funny, in Germany, fountain pens are absolutely bog standard.  Huge numbers
of school students use them, and I meet people every day who carry one
around as their standard for signing things and taking notes.  I'm sure I
have half a dozen lying around here somewhere, but my current favourite is a
Cerutti 1881, purely for the design (very modern) and the writing feel.