[OM] Re: Bye all.

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye all.
From: Richard <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:31:57 -0700
When I came back after my absence, it's quite refreshing to see Tom's
name on the list, as he was THE Zuikoholic until he moved off to
(Nikon?) DSLRs. He had benefited so many list members back when that
it wasn't funny.

Tom, take a break and come back. The OM list is one of the more
chatty lists. Some good people here though, and it is refreshing to
see the rare occasionally OM related posts :-)

At 04:21 PM 6/15/2007, Andrew Fildes wrote:

>God advice there - take time out Tom.
>Ten deep breaths, forget it and start again.
>You have a history here which is a mystery to many modern members.
>It would be sad to leave all that behind.
>Andrew Fildes
>afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)