[OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?

Subject: [OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:06:52 -0500
I've found this thread to be something of a revelation.  I'm ashamed
that I was so uninformed about the difficulties in using Zuikos on the
5D, since that is about the only reason I would purchase the body.  I
thought that using them on E-system bodies was a little cumbersome.
It appears to be no better on the 5D.  And why did I think it would
be?  I'm not really sure.  Hope springs eternal, I guess.

As to the K10D -- I've loved what Larry H. has shown us, though I
assume it's mostly the photographer and not the camera.  Any reason
actually to think the fabulous backward compatibility of the Pentax
system actually makes things better or easier with that system?

(That's a fairly academic question, however.  Having incorporated Live
View into my workflow, there is no way I'm living without it.)

This whole discussion is making the N system look more and more
appealing in fact from the standpoint of backward compatibility.

Joel W.